Prepare for the most epic journey with the safest team on the road.
We are Paramedics For A Cure. Paramedics, doctors, nurses, dispatchers, allied health workers, family and friends who have come together to do something big about conquering cancer. Our team participates in The Ontario Ride to Conquer Cancer, North America's largest cycling fundraising event, benefitting world-class cancer research at The Princess Margaret Cancer Centre in Toronto, Canada.
- $554, 500 current lifetime team fundraising total
- Three-time Ride To Conquer Cancer TeamUp Challenge winner
- Cam Fowler $5K Team Challenge winner
- Tim Hockey Challenge Team winner
- Keynote presentations on "the team, fundraising and recruitment" at The Ride To Conquer community social events
- EMS Day at the Canadian National Exhibition
- Canadian Paramedic Memorial Ride
- Hometown Paramedic Ride
- Toronto Marlies Hero of the Game recipient
- International Dialogue Insitutee Public Hero Award